The benefits of a lever-style espresso machine
QCS is the best shop for those who are interested in a lever machine.
It is no secret that the espresso that is extracted from a lever machine will be more balanced and clean while having more potential to experience the true notes and tones of your high quality beans to the fullest.
Some other benefits of a lever machine are…
- Less noise: Due to the lack of a pump, you can make a shot of an espresso with no noise.
- Low maintenance/Built to last: A lever machine requires less parts and in turn there is a focus on high quality material.
- Short learning period: Very simple to use
- Ultimate user control: lever machines allow you to vary the speed at which the water passes through the coffee, you can obtain the exact characteristics of espresso extraction that you want.
- User satisfaction: If you like to take the driver’s seat with things you love, a lever machine may be a great fit. You pull the lever, you hold the lever, and you control your shot. It’s empowering, it’s satisfying, and it’s personal.
- The machine looks cool and you will too 😉
QCS Lever Machines: We represent Swiss and German brands which are well known to be built with precision and quality. We only represent brands we trust and believe in. Here is a list of our lever machines 🙂
- Olympia Cremina: Olympia is a Swiss high-end brand whose focus is a basic machine with all the best material. This particular machine is for the user who wants the most raw experience. The Cremina leaves it to the skill of the barista tofind the required nine bar pressure onto the portafilter by lowering the lever at just the right time.
- Olympia Cremina SL: This cremina has an additional feature which makes it a bit easier to pull the perfect shot. A compression spring in the brewing head of theCremina SL ensures constant brewing pressure. With each extraction you can experience how the lever moves constantly and slowly upwards, magically, while a perfect espresso flows into your cup below.
- Profitec Pro 800: The big and powerful lever machine that we have with all the bells and whistles. With a heavy duty 3.5 Liter water boiler and advanced PID, this lever machine also has some features to help the user extract the perfect shot. It needs to be mentioned that this unit is at an excellent price point.
It was great to have you onsite and oversee the café start-up, provide training and share recommendations to improve the offering. The juice offering is...
Air Canada Cafe – Zumex Orange Juice
Lynn Haroon, Product Manager
Dear Roger, This is just a short note to let you know of my experience with your company. I have a jura coffee maker and...
JURA & QCS Customer
Hello Roger, I just wanted to send you a short note about my initial experiences with the Cremina... A very sublime experience. I think it...
Cremina Customer Unboxing & Review
Clayton, Olympia Customer
I love our Monte Carlo espresso machines! From the great Barista friendly design, the stable power and pressure that it delivers to extract the perfect...
Good Earth Coffehouse
Cristy Laing, Director of Operations
We are extremely happy with the performance of the WMF1500S Espresso machine! The ease of automation, cleaning, lack of maintenance and durability is far superior...
Kevin Wallace, GM and Partner
I had to service my JURA for the first time after more than 4 years. The staff told me about the flat fee and that...
Thanks so much for your help with this Schaerer Espresso machine. I really am privileged to have such awesome peeps in my corner! Thanks again...
James H., Manager
QCS is the official service provider for: